Buy Zithromax (Azithromycin) Dihydrate
Order Zithromax (Azithromycin) Online which is trading name of the active ingredient Azithromycin. This is an antibacterial product which inhibits an aggressive growth of the pathogenic microflora.
Zithromax in low doses provides a bacteriostatic action and bothers synthesis of protein in the cells of bacteria, so that they cannot replicate and cause an infection. But if an infection is severe, high doses of Zithromax may be used, and a bactericidal action occurs (the active ingredients bind into the cells of the microorganisms and cause their destruction). The absence of the cellular wall makes bacteria vulnerable, and they die under the action of the natural protective functions of the body.
Zithromax shows an antibacterial activity as to many infectious agents: mycoplasma, Chlamydia, campylobacter, legionella, Ureaplasma, Streptococcus, Gardnerella, Helicobacter pylori and others. A broad action on the infectious agents gives an opportunity to use Zithromax in the treatment of the various infectious inflammatory diseases:
- Infections of the respiratory tract and HENT: tonsillitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis, otitis media, pneumonia, bronchitis, etc.
- Infections of the stomach and intestines, including the detection of the pathogen Helicobacter pylori
- Infections of the kidneys and urinary tract: cystitis, pyelonephritis, urethritis, gonorrhea
- Infections of the skin and soft tissues: erysipelas, dermatitis, acne
In what dose is Zithromax (Azithromycin) used?
Zithromax may be used only by patients over 12 years old whose the body weight is more than 45 kg.
Most patients will be enough to take a tablet of Zithromax 500 mg per day within 5 days. An active destruction of the activity of bacteria happens, and the infection symptoms are gone. If genital infections, it is recommended to take 2 tablets of Zithromax 500 mg per day within 5-7 days.
You should take Zithromax with a glass of water, at the same time every day. Food does not affect the efficiency of the tablets, and therefore you may take the medicine even after meals.
If the infection symptoms are not reduced within 5-7 days, an antibacterial course may take up to 10-12 days but only by doctor’s recommendation.
Precautions to take and Order Zithromax (Azithromycin) Online
- If a patient has light or moderate dysfunctions of kidneys, a dose adjustment of Zithromax is not needed
- If a patient has severe dysfunctions of kidneys or liver, the use of Zithromax is contraindicated
- If you had an allergy to the antibiotics erythromycin and clarithromycin, do not take Zithromax. You may probably have an allergy to Azithromycin because this antibiotic belongs to the same group
- If a patient has arrhythmia, it is necessary to take Zithromax carefully. If you notice the increase of the arrhythmia symptoms, consult a cardiologist
- Women may take Zithromax during pregnancy only if a doctor allowed it
- Do not take Zithromax with other antibiotics
Side effects of Zithromax (Azithromycin)
Some patients experience light side effects in the first 2-3 days of using Zithromax: nausea, diarrhea, stomachache, skin rash, yellowing of the whites of the eyes, itching of the genitals. The side effects appear seldom, and they often appear during the use of high doses. Most patients do not have any severe side effects.